Are You a Hands-On Innovator?
Join our team today!
YOUR CAREER at DIDION
Didion is a technology-driven food and biofuel company that’s more than 225 people strong.
We’re project managers and developers, engineers and visionary thinkers, working together to change the world.
Will you help push us forward?
Work at Didion
Didion is all about opportunity – not just to feed your family with a great-paying job, but to feed the world, and to fuel your ambition.
- All Employee Performance Bonus Plan
- Investment in your Learning and Development:
- LinkedIn Learning Seat – gives you access to library of 5,000+ learning modules, videos and training you complete at your own pace
- Tuition Reimbursement – for post-high school degrees, certificates and programs at accredited technical schools and universities
- Defined Career Paths
- $5,000 annual Didion Milling Foundation Scholarship – open to Didion team members and their children to support educational goals
- 401K / Roth 401K – 5% company match, no vesting requirement
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous Wellness Incentives
- Company contribution of $1,000 to $2,000 to your HSA
- Holiday Pay (plus 2X your hourly rate for hours worked on a holiday)
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteerism
- Tuition Assistance
- Tobacco Free Campuses
- 100% Company Paid:
- Telemedicine Visits
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance – 1X Annual Salary
- Dollar for dollar match on 401K contributions up to 5% of your pay
- Professional Development
- Association and Professional Dues
We are a
That means you’ll know you’re important to us even before you start. Didion offers an industry-leading compensation and benefits package that makes our team feel valued and appreciated. Because they are.
Listen to team members share their Didion journeys.
Inspired by his grandfather, Angel Pabon is living out his dream as an Electrical Instrumentation and Controls Tech at Didion.
From Miller to Didion Safety Administrator, Amber Donegan has found a new passion within the manufacturing industry.
In his search for growth and advancement opportunities, Jake Wiener began his Didion journey as the Johnson Creek Plant Manager. Within his first two years, he became the Mill Pack Manager.
The continuous training and the education provided to team members is why Alejandra Real enjoys being part of the Bioscience team.
And, our career-pathing framework means you’ll always know what opportunities are available to you. We train you through a 5-Step Leadership Program that gives the chance to grow.
HAVE A QUESTION?
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact (920.348.6930) or Lorena Garcia for assistance.