Didion doesn’t offer jobs; we create careers with supportive training and clear career pathing so you always know where you can go next. And our compensation and benefits lead the industry. Ours is a strong, happy family environment where coworkers have each other’s backs and help each other succeed. You’ll love coming to work every day!
The Staff Accountant is an entry level position who will support Didion’s AP, AR, and Grain team(s) and will be responsible for correcting, processing and reconciling a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, and departmental billings; reviewing and coding financial information; preparing and processing documents to disburse funds and prepare reports; compile and review information for accuracy; and maintain records.
- Compiling and processing Sales invoices for BioScience shipments of Ethanol, Alcohol, and Co-Products.
- Processing all freight accounts payable for Didion Milling and Didion BioScience.
- Ensuring timely entry, scanning, attachment and data entry for all purchase orders and receiving. Works with departments to verify correct receiving and purchase orders.
- Working with purchasing and accounting team to ensure purchase order and receiving issues are addressed in a timely manner to ensure all internal control processes are followed.
- Creating and distributing required daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Assisting with the facilitation of month end and year end account processing and reporting.
- Developing and implementing accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures and recommending improvements.Assisting with special projects as the need presents itself.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required.
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills, along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and professionally in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment with changing priorities and time pressures.